BIO Premier Reverso.
Compostable. Biodegradable. Organic.
The innovative “BIO Premier® Reverso” paper is the alternative to the traditional bakery laces and to the greaseproof paraffin wax paper from restaurants. Made of 100% compostable and biodegradable paper, they are reciclable in the organic container, where they degrade over time, transforming into fertilizer together with the organic matter.
It is made of food-grade materials to meet the needs of conservation, to provide an hygienic protection, while providing the aesthetic benefits of a doily. It is ideal for bakeries and foodservice as a product support or decoration.
It combines the functional characteristics of a dispensing block and the aesthetic qualities of a doily.
Practical and elegant.
Sheets produced exclusively from virgin cellulose with a biodegradable biopolymer- based barrier coating. Material from 100% renewable sources, manufactured in a sustainable way, being compostable and repulpable.
Each block contains 300 sheets
- Paper barrier 100% organic.
- Suitable for refrigeration and freezing.
- Barrier to moisture and fat.
- Certified inks for food use.
- Certified by OK Compost TÜV Austria.
- Allergen free.
- Possibility of special formats.
- Petroleum and fluoride free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Improves the image of the product.
- Block dispenser: more hygiene, comfort and order. Without losing formats.