Biodegradable and compostable paper
Bio Premier® is a food grade paper used in the food packaging sector to meet the needs of conservation, the wrapping guarantee, the hygienic protection of food and the preservation of its organoleptic properties.
The support is made of paper produced exclusively with virgin cellulose, with a biodegradable barrier coating based on biopolymer. It replaces the traditional paraffin coating, while still providing the same barrier properties.
Contains a biopolymer from 100% renewable sources, sustainability produced being 100% reciclable and repulpable.
White or printed, it is suitable for meat, sausages, cheese, fish, bread, pastries, fruits and vegetables packaging.
Most barrier solutions available on the market are based on wax emulsions, polyethylene foils or additives, which provide an effective barrier but are harmful for the people and the planet. Harmful for the human health as they frequently contain bromine and fluorine (also known as PFAS) which become forever chemicals in our body. And harmful for the planet as they are not recyclable or very difficult to recycle.
With BIO Premier® we reduce the environmental impact throughout the product lide cycle: obtaining raw materials, production, distribution, use and end of life.
Standad sizes38 x 54 cm / 38 x 27 cm
- Brings quality to the product
- Several sizes adapted to the product
- Improves the brand image
- Cellulose paper
- 100% biopolymer
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Suitable for refrigeration and freezing.
- Barrier against humidity and grease
- Certified inks for food use.
- Certified by OK Compost TÜV Austria.
- Allergen free.
- Possibility of special formats.
- Petroleum and fluoride free.
- Possibility of customize of the message or logo