Variety of multilayer film in extrusion on the base of polyamide/polyethylene (PA/PE) for vacuum and MAP packaging. Able to satisfy every request of thermoforming
- Very good quality of thermoforming.
- Excellent sealing propriety.
- Exterior layer of PA make the film glossy.
- High puncture resistance.
- Thicknesses from 70 to 300 micr.Example of application:
Vacuum and MAP packaging
Suited to package product as sausages, poultry, fresh meat (pig, lamb, and beef).
11 LAYERS FILM
Co-extruded film of 11 layers, with high thermoforming characteristics.
- Optimal lay flat properties
- Suitable for packing sharp edged products (with bones)
- High puncture resistance
- Decrease in thicknesses until 20%
- Thicknesses from 50 to 350 micr.